Check-in time: After 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Check-out time: By 10.30 am.
In the event of loss of keys, replacement costs (keys & external door lock) will be debited from guest credit card.
Damage or necessary cleaning of inconsiderate soiling in bedrooms will be charged accordingly to guest credit card.
WiFi & Internet
Network: Boissy Guest
Available in Common Area
Ironing board and iron provided on request
Neweys Drive Through Cleaners for Laundry
55 Sale St, Orange (02) 6362 1814
Transfers to and from Airport can be arranged at additional cost
For the comfort of all:
- Boissy offers overnight accommodation and breakfast only.
- No drinking, eating or ‘picnic’ is allowed in the garden or in the common areas of the house at any time.
- Guests are to wear clean shoes or dry footwear (clean socks) at all times in the common areas of the house.
- The common area is closed from 10.30am to 3pm to allow time for shopping and general duties.
- No outside visitors are permitted entry to the residence at any time without the direct consent of management.
- Please be considerate to other guests by keeping voices down and limiting loud noise.
- Boissy is a smoke free zone ‘no smoking is allowed on property grounds’ (E-cigs are not permitted on property grounds).
Dinner? We can help you make that Special Reservation
No Pets allowed
Call a Taxi: 131 008 www.orangetaxis.com.au
Boissy is not suitable for children under 16 yrs.
No laundry service onsite, but can point you in the right direction
We are a smoke-free environment
Our sincere apologies but we do not have wheelchair access
Rent a car: Avis – 02 6361 9977, Hertz – 02 6362 0644, Thrifty – 02 6362 3618, Rent Me – 02 6362 9678
Floral Service: Bradley’s Florist 50 Peisley Street Ph.02 6362 1576
The Orange Post Office is located at: 222 Summer Street
A Hairdryer is supplied in your room
Fresh Milk is provided in your room. Please contact Gideon if you require additional milk
A small bar fridge available in your suite for your convenience
Television stations are preset, so please do not tamper with tuning controls as this will affect all channels
Guests are reminded that the cost of missing or damaged items will be charged to their credit cards